Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wyatt's First Trip To The Dentist...

was a success. No cavities. Yeah!! I was a little worried, because just like with everything else I do, I have procrastinated taking him to the dentist. Ya,I know, he should have gone like a year ago. Thankfully it was a rather painless visit for him. The dentist said his teeth look great. Me on the other hand, I have two cavities. WHAT?? I swear every time that I go to the dentist I have a cavity. I really do brush my teeth I promise. I think my teeth have gone down the drain with pregnancies. I am starting a strict flossing regimen, and also a donation fund to help us pay for it. I swear dentists make so much money! (No offense to Brandon and Tracy)


I love this picture, It's like "come on mom, You're embarrassing me"



Wyatt was so Brave!! I am proud of you little buddy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

I love the picture of the dentist pulling his glove on. Watch out! Looks like Wyatt did a lot better at the dentist than Samantha...she didn't have any cavities, but she FREAKED out when the hygenist cleaned her teeth. Seriously, hysterics. She liked the actual dentist though. Yea for Wyatt having no cavities!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Way to go Wyatt! When we took Linc for his first "happy visit" he loved it and now asks to go back with us every six months when we go. Trust has got to be the biggest thing for them. Now, if he ever has a problem with his teeth, he'll trust the dentist and it will probably go smoothly. Sorry about your cavities. That's lame! Reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode when Carol opens her mouth to let the doctor check her tonsils, so that Cindy will let him look in her mouth too. Then Carol ends up having to get hers removed. Totally the same, right?! Okay, now I am lame for referencing the Brady Bunch. But, it's on right after the Curious George and my kids love watching it. Wholesome goodness right?

Arielle said...

Ya, I'm usually angry at dentists at how much my fillings cost (I ALWAYS have cavities) but I get even more angry at the Vet!!