Saturday, March 8, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me

OK, so I have been tagged again. I always feel bad if I am specifically named, and then I don't do it, so sorry if you are sick of hearing things about me.

1. I love to be sore after a workout. I guess it makes me feel like I accomplished something.

2. I love raspy voices, and I remember in high school when my friends were horse, I would drink out of their drink in hopes that I would get a horse voice too.

3. I have super dry skin. This came in handy when I was young because my face never broke out very much, but now I am already seeing the wrinkles, and my knuckles get so dry they crack. I try to keep lotion on, but end up washing my hands too often to let it work.

4. I like to eat my steak pretty rare. It grosses Jimmy out. I usually order medium, or even medium rare.

5. I only wash my hair every 3-4 days. I can get away with wearing it down for two days and then after that it is usually pulled back. If it is super bad, I just braid it and throw a hat on. It is sad but true, those are the days that I get the most compliments. Getting ready is over rated.

6. I cry way to easily in movies. I used to make fun of my mom growing up, and now I am almost as bad as her. Not quite though, she even cries in Bambi.

7. I have a bad habit of making things worse when trying to help. I will give you two examples. First my friends husband was dying of cancer, so we planned a girls night out. I asked everyone what movies sounded good, and they suggested Just Like Heaven. Me not researching what the movie was even about (as if the title wouldn't give it away) got the tickets. My poor friend during the hospital scenes was sobbing. I felt terrible. Next I have another friend that is going through a brutal divorce right now. Her husband cheated on her and left her with three kids. I thought she could use a girls night out, so we decided to go to nanny diaries. That sounds harmless right? WRONG! The whole movie is about the husband cheating on his wife. Again I felt like a jerk. So if you are ever going through a hard time, just call me, I can make it worse. I think I will stay away from the movies next time.

So there you have it. Again I tag whoever want to do this. Have fun

5 comments:

The Burke Family said...

Amy you are so funny!!! I was thinking the other day about the time with Meow Meow Mix!!! And when you, Dannalyn,and I got chased on the freeway!! Do you remember that LOL!!! I was telling Brian and I couldn't stop laughing!! Where did you find that cute Layout for your blog?

Brandon and Amber said...

Love the new look! Did you use the girl from the website I told you about? Your date with Wyatt looked like so much fun. What a great mom you are!

Johnsons said...

NelLyn, I totally forgot about that. That was kind of scary. They got so mad at us, when they started the war. Fun times!
I got the layout from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com She has some for free, and others that cost money.

Amber, yes, I did use her. Thanks for the info.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love your random things. I can also be queen of doing or saying the wrong thing when I have the best of intentions. Hopefully, we will find a cure someday.

estinger said...

I knew I liked you, I could practically say all the same things about me (except the working out one, now THAT is overrated :) I love reading those things, you're too cute!