Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Idol Chat: Who is Going Home?

First off, let me scratch everything that I said about Chikezie last week. He was awesome, and so fun to watch. Where did that come from? Maybe he heard what I said about him last week, so he stepped up to par. J/K. If he keeps this up, I am glad that he stayed.
Poor little David A totally messed up. That was not my favorite performance of his, but come on, there is no way he is going home.
My favorites based on last night's performances were Brooke and Carly for the girls, and Jason and Michael for the boys (even though the judges kind of trashed both of them)
My prediction on who is going home this week is David H for the boys. I wish I could say Amanda for the girls, but I don't think we will be so lucky. I think it will be Kristy Cook. She is darling, but I agree with the judges, the song just didn't work for me. Good for her for trying though.
Let me know your predictions.

0 comments: