Sunday, March 23, 2008

I hope that all of you had a great Easter. Ours was a lot of fun. I love to watch the kids get excited. It always makes me feel like a kid again. This week we did some fun Easter activities. We made Easter egg sidewalk chalk. This was so easy, and my kids loved it. You just use plaster of paris, water, and tempera paint, put it in the plastic Easter eggs, and let it dry. Then you have hours of fun for the sidewalk, trampoline, each other, you name it. We also made a Easter Bunny cake, and then we did all the regular Easter stuff like decorating eggs, Easter egg hunt with the cousins, searched for the hidden Easter baskets this morning, and then had Easter dinner at Jimmy's parents house. Overall it was a great day. I hope yours was too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun easter baskets! I love giving babies food for presents...it's so much cheaper and easier! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Arielle said...

I was waiting to see a picture of McKartnee with chalk or egg dye all over her face!

Johnsons said...

Why do think she is stripped down to her diaper, but it never happens if I am prepared.

The Burke Family said...

It looks like you had a great holiday!!! Your kids look like they had a blast! I love the pictures of them in their easter clothes so so Cute!!! luv & miss ya!