Thursday, March 13, 2008

Watch This Video!!

I have a friend who lost her sweet little boy almost two years ago, when he fell from their living room window. She made a touching video in his honor, in hopes that another child's life may be saved. I can't imagine going through what she has, and I really admire her strength, and the fact that she is speaking out to save others from the same pain she has gone through. I e-mailed this out to, so sorry if this is a repeat, but I don't have everybody's e-mail address, and I wanted everybody to have the chance to see this. Here is her post from her blog with the info:

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Loving Memory of James

The countdown is on to James' 2nd anniversary. I can hardly believe that in 40 days it will be 2 years since my beautiful boy graced this earth with his presence. I have created this you tube video in memory of him. If I could ask my fellow bloggers to get the word out to view it and comment on it, it would mean so much to me that James is somehow being remembered, and that maybe I can do some good from the tragedy we have suffered. Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJfgmZuE1I

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Much love and appreciation.

Michelle
xxxxxxx

ps. Don't forget to rank it and comment on You Tube, it will help it move up in the ranks so it will be viewed by more people. Thanks and much love.

2 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

Ging, thanks for posting this. I am SO sad for your friend's loss, my heart aches for her. I was crying the entire video. I hate when tragic things like this happen. How nice of her to warn the rest of us of this potential danger.

Team Pettijohn said...

Hey Amy, I can't even imagine what your friend has gone through...that was really brave and I'm sure hard for her to do. While I was watching the video, Hazel was dancing to the music...and being the emtional pregnant wreck that I've been almost lost it. It has surprised me how over-protective of a mother I am, I thought I would be so much more laid back...now I am even more motivated to keep it up. Better over-protective than under. Hey...just a little note on the lipstick...thanks for reminding me what I have to look forward to with two girls...lol. (not that I have a ton of make-up laying around) and to answer your question, we are here in South Korea until june '09. Talk to you later!