Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mug Shots

Hey Arielle, remember when you said that you didn't believe me that McKartnee could be naughty? Well, is this proof enough for you? LOL
I called my sister-in-law this morning to ask her a question. We talked for maybe 5 minutes. I had the TV on in my bedroom, and I thought that was why McKartnee was being so good and quiet. I should have learned by now, that if she is quiet for any length of time, she is into something.
When I walked into my room after I got off the phone, I took a huge gasp of air in shock, and then just busted out laughing. I ran to get the camera, and when I got back in the room, she was hiding in my closet. Needless to say, I have lipstick all over my house, on the walls, mirror, carpet, on every makeup brush I own, on everything she touched in my closet, and there is a sweet ring in the tub from bathing her.
Notice how she got the lipstick EVERYWHERE but her lips. Thanks McKatnee, I needed a good laugh this morning!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

estinger said...

That picture is priceless...it's times like those when you don't know when to laugh or cry!

Kent & Beka said...

I am so impressed that you actually laughed and got the camera. I wish I could claim to take such a thing so well- you must be much better at stain removal than I am! Who says boys are more trouble?

Johnsons said...

Oh Beka, I wish I could always say that I take things so well. Trust me I don't but for some reason when I saw her today I couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't as funny though when I saw that it was my favorite color of lipstick, and I haven't even attempted to get it out of the carpet yet. any suggestions on that?

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

She looks awesome! I'll ask around and see if anyone has ever needed to get lipstick out of carpet. If I owned lipstick, I'm sure I would have your same problem.

Doug and Shayla said...

That is hilarious! It will be so fun to show her those pictures when she is older. Good thing you could laugh about it. Sometimes, it's the only thing you can do (and keep your sanity)! :) Good luck getting it out.

Brandon and Amber said...

This feels familiar! Besides the nail polish incident, Amy also got into lipstick the other day and got it into the carpet. My mom said to try a degreaser. What is with these girls? Good luck with the clean up!

Arielle said...

What!!! HAHAHAH these pictures are hilarious! I can't stop laughing. That shade of lipstick is just right for her! So I work at bed bath and beyond and we sell a stain remover called Incredible and it's supposed to be pretty good. My manager swears by it and a coworker uses it all the time with her two year old's messes. I've tried it on pet stains and it works good. The bottle says it's for cosmetics too. I'd try that. Oh she's still so cute, no longer innocent, but cute.

elowe said...

I give you the Super Mom award for the way you handled that!! She has such an adorable face even when it's covered in lipstick. Way to go:)

Kyle said...

That is one of the greatest faces I have ever seen! No wonder she was such a star during our nursery days.

Michelle Arnett said...

This has got to be the funniest thing ever. I am so glad you thought to get your camera! She looks like she had a really bad self tanning lotion!

Amberly said...

Amy, I love your updated blog! So cute! Steph and Jamie both came over and I showed them your blog. Hopefully they'll do blogs of their own. Steph thinks McCartney looks just like you and she totally does!