Thursday, March 27, 2008

Incredible is Incredible!


This little bottle is one of the best investments I have ever made! After McKartnee's little lipstick episode, one of my friends recommended that I try this. I am so glad that she did. Not only did it get the lipstick out with no effort at all, but after some effort, it got two red gatorade spots that I have tried everything on to get them out.
Later that same day, I somehow managed to get this lovely ring of grease on one of my favorite shirts. I thought to myself "Oh great, there goes that shirt", and then I remembered I had a bottle of incredible sitting on my counter. This was the test. It worked on carpet, but can it get a solid grease stain out of my favorite shirt??? The answer is yes. I am now a believer in Incredible.
It is only $4.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond, and you better believe that I am going back to get two more bottles for backup.
I would definitely suggest this for anybody that has a two year old, or kids of any age for that matter.
Thanks Arielle for the suggestion!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Burke Family said...

I will have to try this out!!! I don't know how many times that the magic eraser and googone has saved my kids lives!!! Especially the twins,that like to use the wall as their canvas! Thanks!! :)

Brandon and Amber said...

I wonder if it gets out fingernail polish! I'm still working on that one.....

Arielle said...

Sweet, I'm glad it worked!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I have a lot of things I could try it on. I'll let you know if it gets Desitin out!

estinger said...

Oh hooray, I'm going there Monday! There's always a stain somewhere that you can't get out! Thanks for the tip!!!