Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Jokes

Ok, so yesterday as I was reading on the internet for ideas of a joke to play on Jimmy, I read one that was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. I thought I would share it with you.
There were these two guys driving somewhere at night, and the passenger fell asleep. The driver pulled into one of the truck rest stops. and pulled right in front of a parked semi with it's lights on. He put the car in park, and then started screaming " Oh my gosh, we are going to die". His friend woke up and literally wet his pants he was so scared.
That is a little mean, but hilarious. I don't know why, but I love to see people get scared. Jimmy and I used to watch a show called scare tactics, and it is so funny to see how people react when they are scared.
I didn't come up with anything original yesterday, but I did get Jimmy pretty good. First I put a rubber band around the sprayer in the sink, and when he turned it on it got him all wet. Then he left it on, and I forgot about it so when I went to make dinner, it backfired and I sprayed myself.
Then, last night I did a pregnancy test. It only had one line on it, and was totally negative, but Jimmy doesn't know the difference. I brought it out and showed him. He look at it and said "does this mean you are pregnant?" I told him that it did. He started to get excited, and then as he thought about it he said "No, this is an April Fools joke, you are much too calm for this to be real." My husband knows me well. I had him going for a minute though.
How about you guys, did anybody do any fun jokes for April Fools Day?

4 comments:

The Burke Family said...

I didn't get any on Brian. But yesterday report cards came out so I took the opportunity to play a joke on Brianna. We pay her for her grades A's= $10 B's=5 C's=-5 D's=-10 F's are not exceptable. So when I confronted her about her grades I said is there anything that you need to tell me about your grades? She got a worried look on her face and said No, why? I asked her why she wanted us to keep that money so bad? But she almost started crying so I had to tell her.I felt bad after!!! OOHH my poor sensitive girl!!

estinger said...

GOOD JOB Amy!!! I'm glad when anyone gets Jimmy since he is the BEST practical joker I know. I thought about doing some April fools jokes but the only ones I could think of involved the baby and would have just been MEAN. Maybe next year!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

That was awesome! I've pulled the sink joke quite a few times and I ALWAYS get myself too. Too bad that the goldfish joke has already been pulled. =) In high school my older brother and his best friend took two girls on a date. Earlier they made a dummy and dressed him in the exact same clothes as my brother's friend. They told the girls that they wanted to take them to a look-out point after dinner and after being there for a bit decided to go. Before they left, his friend got out of the car because he said he left something by the edge of the hill and told them to pull around in the car and come get him. He got out moved the dummy in the path of the car and then hid. My brother backed up pretty quickly and then they all felt and heard a loud thump, just as my brother screamed. Then my brother jumped out of the car while the girls were screaming inside and he started screaming that he'd ran over his friend. The girls came out sobbing and screaming only to find a dummy laying there and my brother and his friend laughing hysterically. The girls stopped crying and told them to take them home right away. Needless to say, the girls (one of which became the a future Olympic swimmer) didn't go out with them again.

Tashina said...

Actually, this is pretty ironic. I had one of my students call Brian and pretend that I was pregnant. Guess the joke was ultimately on me...