Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vent Session

Does anybody else hate when people tell you they will be at your house between such and such times, so you wait, putting everything off that needs to be done, in hopes that they will actually show up??
Our A/C went out last week, the hottest week of the year so far (my luck). The soonest they could come to look at it was today. I set up for them to come this morning. They said that they would be here between 9 and 11 . I usually shower when Walker goes down for his morning nap, but didn't this morning thinking they might actually show up when they said that they would. I should know better! It is now 11:20, I am not even ready for the day, and still no a/c man!!!

5 comments:

estinger said...

I HATE that!!! You end up staying there all day doing absolutely nothing and finally at lik 4:30 they show up. Hopefully he makes an appearance soon!!!

The Burke Family said...

Yes Amy, that is so irritating!! It is like they don't think that our time is as valuable as theres. To bad you can't hand them a bill when they show up for all of your time they have wasted!

Johnsons said...

That would be nice, It sounds fair doesn't it?

Brandon and Amber said...

How hot is it there? We've been having to wear our coats still. I need warmth so send some our way!

I hope the guy showed up for you!

Kent & Beka said...

Not right at all. DOn't they know we value nap time over any other time in the next 20 years or so? Sorry- but on a lighter note, the A/C already? Wow! sounds great!