Monday, April 28, 2008

I Have The Greatest Hubby!!


For my birthday this weekend Jimmy took me overnight to a hotel about 20 minutes from our house, while his mom stayed with the kids. (Thanks again Margie for doing that for us) It was so nice to be able to sleep all through the night, and to be able to sleep in a little bit in the next morning. We were right by an outside shopping mall, so we walked around and shopped a little bit the next morning before going home. Anybody who knows Jimmy knows that he hates shopping, but he was so patient and sweet to go along with me that day.
He got me the xbox version of American Idol, which is such a fun game to play. We stayed up until 1:00 playing it, and laughing our heads off. If you have never played it, I definitely suggest it.
That night I had to make cinnamon rolls for Young Women's in Excellence, so he got all of the kids ready and put them to bed by himself. (even while the NFL draft was going on). Tonight he is taking me to the Colbie Collait concert, which I am very excited about.
Thanks babe for making my birthday great, and for being who you are. I am so lucky to have you in my life!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Burke Family said...

Happy Birthday Amy, I always think of you in April. We are getting so old! I am so jealous that you got to see Colbie I love her. It sounds like Jimmy really is a great Hubby You derserve it girl! Happy birthday once again!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

When Jimmy does something, he does it big! Happy Birthday Ginger!

Arielle said...

What? What day was your birthday? Our anniversary was yesterday. Happy late birthday! What is this American Idol game? Have you played guitar hero yet?

Johnsons said...

Thanks guys!
Arielle, My b-day is on the 26th. Happy late anniversary.
American Idol is a game just like the show where you sing and they judge you. I haven't played guitar hero, is it similar?

Moleff Family! said...

happy Happy Birthday to You! Glad your day was splendid!

Arielle said...

In guitar hero you have to play at the exact same time the notes show on the screen.

Brandon and Amber said...

I've been horrible at blogging lately, so happy late birthday! Hope it was great!