Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wyatt's Preschool Graduation





Wyatt had his preschool graduation on Thursday. He was so excited. When he was up on stage, he just couldn't stop smiling.
They all stood up and said the pledge of allegiance, and sang some songs that they had learned. Then the teachers stood up and said what each child was remembered by. Wyatt and his friend Benjamin were remembered as the dynamic duo that was never separated. Wyatt was also remembered by his funky hairdo's. (I guess that's what you get when your mom is a hair stylist right?)
After that they walked across the stage to get their little diploma's. It was very cute.
I was very happy with his preschool. The girls all were so good with the kids. I am glad he will be doing it again next year, but I am sad that his little best friend will be going to kindergarten.

5 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Hooray, the Ginger blogger is back! I missed you. Wyatt looks so cute in his preschool pics. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the McLean day this year. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. That's one thing about Utah...tons of "days" all over the state. You can find a carnival most any weekend in the summer.

Brandon and Amber said...

How fun! I can't wait for Samantha to start preschool in the fall so she can have things like this. Is he going to the same preschool next year?

Brandon and Amber said...

P.S. My brother and sister-in-law are moving into town tomorrow. You'll have to say hi! We need to make a trip out there.....

Kent & Beka said...

Congrats to you on the graduation! I can't believe they are big enough- it is so hard to have the friends go to kindergarten- that is Tyse's plight as well- all his friends going to school, and those that will be in his grade seem so young! I guess when you have a late birthday...

Beck said...

Yep he starts Kindergarden Aug 18th. Cant wait!!! And neither can he. Its all he talks about. We find out what we're having tomorrow. Im so excited!