Sunday, May 11, 2008

WARNING: THIS BLOG HAS BEEN HIJACKED:

Mom,

This is your son Walker, I hope the title of this entry or the fact I am writing already did not startle you. I just wanted to get your attention. I had a rough night of sleep last night and decided to hop on the computer while you and dad were still sleeping. I see you on this blog thing occasionally looking at pictures and reading stories. I have even seen you laughing and giggling as you look through pictures and videos of me. I may never understand what is so funny about an innocent little 10 month old boy tasting a lemon.

Anyways, bet you never thought I had blogging skills did you. I have months of observation experience from my floor view, truthfully I could have written something like this months ago. Hey, a kids gotta pick up something with all that time…. you should see me drive.

Mom, the purpose of this entry is to warn you. There have been some strange things going on around here the past couple of days. I need to trust you that this information will not leave this blog.

Ok…. I caught Wyatt and Kartnee red-handed yesterday morning scheming up some type of plan of action, maybe a revolt at dinner time tonight or something. Now I have no idea what the plan involves, I simply wanted to fill you in. I feel it is my duty as the youngest in the family to report these kinds of things. Fine, I was part of it too, ENJOY!

P.S. Sorry for the grammatical errors, dad must have not been a good speller either, must run in the genes.



4 comments:

Johnsons said...

Thanks babe, You made my mothers day very special!!! I love you!

Brandon and Amber said...

How sweet is that? You sure are a lucky mom!

Tashina said...

Sooooo Cute!!! You deserve the best Amy O. I'm so glad you found it.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Uh, adorable! What a man that little guy is!