Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again

Ok, so I really don't like doing these about myself, but I think it is fun to read about my friends, so here ya have it:

1. 10 years ago: I was on my mission. (wow that makes me feel old) I was in my first area Albert Lea, Minnesota. I was with my second companion Sister Greco.

2. 5 things on my to-do-list today: Finish packing. We leave for Florida tomorrow. See if I can find McKartnee a swimsuit. I don't even know if they are out in the stores yet. Pay the bills. Take the kids books back to the library. Re-clean the house before Jimmy gets home. He has been out of town since early Monday morning, so we are excited to have him come back.

3. Snacks I enjoy: This is bad, but I have to have something sweet after every meal. Right now my weakness is Mint Oreo's with milk. I have eaten a whole bag pretty much by myself since Jimmy has been gone. (and I wonder why I haven't lost all of the baby weight) I also love Peanut M&M's, Healthy Coice Fudge Bars, Baskin Robbins hard candies, and pretty much anything chocolate.

4. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would travel, travel, and travel some more. I would love to travel all across the world. I especially want to go on a safari ride in Africa, and go to Europe. I would put an addition on my house, and put some money away for the kids missions, school, etc. I would also help my mom do a lot of the things that she has never had the money to do for herself.

5. Places I have lived: Utah, Minnesota, Virginia

6. Jobs I have had: I worked for 3 days at the Hunan Restaurant in Payson. I quit because they had me scrape the left over rice that people didn't eat back into the rice they served, and to wash the glasses, they had me rinse them off in COLD water, no soap or anything. Disgusting!! I also worked at McDonalds, Zion's Bank, Phone Directories Company, Joseph Patrick Salon, and then in my own salon in my basement.

7. Things people don't know about me: I easily become obsessed with things. Right now I am obsessed with scrapbooking although it is hard to find the time to do it. I love the outdoors,I am very forgetful, and I am not very good at organization.

any of my friends who read this and are willing to do it, TAG you're it

5 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Do you know an Elder Bork? His first name is Job. He served in Minnesota about that time. It could have been 12 years ago. . not sure. Let me know! He's my brother in law.

Johnsons said...

I don't recognize the name, but maybe I would know him if I saw him. Did you ever ask Tashina if she knew him?

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I loved reading this. Very fun. I'll do it soon too. By the way, Target had flip flops and swimsuits out about 2 months ago. I found that out when I was looking for snow boots and the lady informed me that I was now standing in the flip flop aisle! Good luck and have fun in Florida! I'm jealous.

Kent & Beka said...

I love reading these things about people, so no matter how you feel about writing them, we love to hear!
Wow- Florida! Sounds heavenly. They were just saying on the news today that it is 82 in Miami today. Beats our ALMOST 40 (we are in a heat wave!) have a great trip!

Arielle said...

Have you tried the white oreos? They're amazing! Craig got me hooked, he always has them in his cookie jar. What are you doing in Florida? Sounds nice. We'll be up in DC next weekend so if you're back by then, maybe we'll get to see you and the new baby!