Monday, February 18, 2008

GATORLAND

.
Our first stop in Florida was Gatorland. Wyatt is so into crocodiles right now, that he was in heaven. A couple of times he almost hyperventilated he was so excited.

He got to hold a real aligator which he thought was pretty cool.

Sorry this is sideways. This was a cool statue they had.

Wyatt in front of the baby alligator cage.

This part was cool, because you could buy hotdogs and feed the alligators. They would turn their heads so fast and chomp down to get them. It was cool to watch, but I would never want to be one on one with an alligator! The kids loved feeding them. It was a fun day.

6 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

What a great place! I am glad you came away with all your fingers in tact- not sure we would be so lucky! I bet it was such a wonderful vacation!

Brandon and Amber said...

I'm so jealous of you guys in your shorts! Looks like tons of fun!

estinger said...

UGH...could you please try to look a little LESS cute 5 minutes after having a baby?!? It looks like you had fun and I'm with you on the one on one aligators!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

So fun! Wyatt looks like he's in heaven. I'm glad that you guys had a good time.

Arielle said...

Wyatt told us he fed them hot dogs and I told him he was very brave because that's scary! We missed you on Sunday but it was a lot of fun seeing Jimmy and Wyatt and the rest of the johnsons. I was surprised how badly jonesy wanted to see McKartnee! I hope she's feeling better now.

Johnsons said...

Arielle, I was so sad that I didn't get to see you guys!! She is feeling a ton better now thankfully. The poor little girl could not keep anything down for four days straight. I know that she would have loved to see you guys too. When are you coming back up?