Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disney World

We got to spend three days at Disney World while we were in Florida. Two of the days were at Magic Kingdom, and one day was at Animal Kingdom. We had so much fun. I love Disney World! I think that I was more excited to go than the kids were.
We got the kids little autograph books, and they could not wait to have the characters sign them. McKartnee got a little scared, so we have ton's of pictures of Wyatt, and the only one that she would stand by for a picture was the fairy godmother. I'm sure she would have gone to a princess too, but we didn't have the patience to wait in line for them. They don't look too thrilled in the pictures, but they really were excited.


7 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

Seriously- a GREAT vacation. maybe someday we will be that fun! For now.. I guess Cedar City has to do for vacation. How exotic! I am jealous of your shorts and teeshirts!

estinger said...

You guys are the CUTEST! I love Disney anything. The kids are adorable and Jimmy isn't half bad either!

Brandon and Amber said...

Um, did I mention how jealous I was? I can't wait till we get some warmth out here! You guys look like you had so much fun!

Arielle said...

After seeing your pictures I think I need to go to Disney World. Maybe before kids so I have enough time to wait in line to see Sleeping Beauty.

Doug and Shayla said...

What a great trip! I'm jealous. :)Hailey wants to go to Disneyland SO bad. Glad you guys had fun.

elowe said...

Amy- It was great hearing from you!! You have an adorable family. You look fantastic:)

Kelsie said...

So fun! It makes me want to go on a Disney vacation. Thanks for the ring advice--we haven't looked much at all, besides the first store, but we'll have to check out ebay. And by the way, I love your family picture at the top. And your hair is long--so cute!