Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Little Gold Metalist


Wyatt's preschool class learned about the olympics this week, and to finish the week off, they held their own olympics. It was so cute. They each got a t-shirt with their names on the back, and all of them made a torch and a flag. They all came walking in holding up their torches and flags, and then did cute little competitions. After each of them got to stand up on a platform and receive a gold metal. Wyatt did a great job. It was fun to go and watch him.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

That is such a great idea! I love it! Tyse would be SO into that. Sometimes I wish his school does things like that a little more often...
Thank goodness for preschool! If I had to keep him home from that every day and try to inspire him by myself, I think it would be a miserable disaster!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

What a fun preschool class. I love that they are on skateboards. I can't believe how handsome Wyatt is with his haircut. So grownup.

Brandon and Amber said...

That's so fun that the preschool did that for the kids. I really need to get Samantha into a preschool. Wyatt is way cute!

Moleff Family! said...

So I can't seem to find on your blog where you guys are living, cause it is obviously not UTah? Let me know!