Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Six Month Old


Walker just turned six months old. I can't believe how fast time is going. It seems like it goes faster and faster with each kid I have.
Walker is the sweetest little guy. He is so happy all of the time. He loves his big brother and sister, and they can not get enough of him. He just started sitting up on his own. He is constantly jabbering. He seems to make the same noise whether he is happy, sad,mad etc. It seriously sounds like a bird squawking, so he has aquired the nickname squawker. He has been such a blessing in our home. Our family would not be the same without him. We love you little guy!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I must agree. He is very sweet and the cutest baby ever! Very mellow. You are very lucky to have such great kids. I love all the Christmas pics.

estinger said...

He is so cute Amy! I just got the family pictures Margie emailed me and all of your kids are absolutely adorable!

Kent & Beka said...

I can't believe how fast 6 months goes! It is amazing and wonderful all at the same time! Sitting up is such a huge milestone- one that I pray for every day until they actually do it, then cry about because they are just getting too big!

Brandon and Amber said...

He's so cute!

The Burke Family said...

Cherish every moment because they do grow way to fast, Brianna is almost 13 it's so sad. I'm going to have a teenager, that gives me gray hair! Your kids are so cute!! I miss you so much!!!