Wednesday, January 23, 2008

my husband...
What is his name?
James Eldred Johnson III

How long have you been together? 5 years

How long did you date? dated 1 month, engaged for 2 months

How old his he? 29

Who eats more? Usually him, but not always

Who said i love you first? He did

Who is taller? He claims to be three inches taller, but it is closer to one. I think my shoulders

are higher though, because I always look taller.

Who can sing better? Jimmy, I am awful.

Who is smarter? Jimmy, although he hates math, and I love math and figuring puzzles out.

Who does the laundry? I do, except for when I go to Utah, and he gets desperate.

Who pays the bills? It's a team effort. He makes the money, and I write them out and send them off.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does.

Who mows the lawn? Him

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he loves to experiment, and is probably a better cook than I am.

Who drives? When both of us are in the car, he usually drives.

Who is more stubborn? definitely me. He is so good to apologize even when I should be the one doing it.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out first? We were friends for so long first. I went back east to visit an old roommate, and stayed with his family for part of the trip. It was at the end of that trip that we decided we would date when Jimmy came back out to school. Long story short... We never really had a first date.

Who proposed? Jimmy did

Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends, but I keep in touch more with mine than he does.

Who is more sensitive? I am for sure. Jimmy is a very stable person. He balances me out.

Who has more siblings? he does

Who wears the pants? probably me just because he is so considerate of my feelings.


Amber (all three), Beka, Heather, Katie, Kelsie, McKell, NelLyn, Nicki, Shayla, Tashina, Tracy, and whoever else that reads this tag, you’re it!

2 comments:

estinger said...

You have such a cute husband!!!

Johnsons said...

I know, He is the greatest!!