Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wyatt got tagged

Wyatts cousin Macey tagged him.

Mommy tag

This is Wyatt answering questions about Mom.

1.What is something Mommy always says? I Love you
2. What makes Mommy happy?  kisses
3. What makes Mommy sad? When we fight
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? by tickling me
5. What was your Mom like as a child? a little girl
6. How old is your Mom? 22 (good boy)
7. How tall is your Mom? 32
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? play with me and Kartnee
9. What does Mom do when your not around? I can't answer that question
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? for kids
11. What is your Mom really good at? working on the computer like youre doing right now.
12. What is your Mom not good at? building tree houses (Not that I have ever tried, but I'm sure he's right)
13. What does Mom do for her job? make food for everybody
14. What is Mom's favorite food? salad
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? doing good stuff
16. If your Mom were a carton character who would she be? herself
17. What do you and your Mom do together? play
18. How are you and your Mom the same?  both people
19. How are you and your Mom different? I'm a boy and youre a girl
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?when we don't fight
Pretty cute!! Now I tag Cannon, Landon, Lincoln, and Tyse

7 comments:

Derek Oberg said...

Oh, so sweet! I love it.

Kelsie said...

So cute--I love the perspective kids have!

Anonymous said...

This was so cute... I stoled it!

Marianne and James said...

OK that was cute!....Your blog is Awesome. My goal is to keep my as cute & up to date as yours. WOW! It has been TOO long since we've talked. I think about you all the time. thanks for commenting on my blog...Things are going well 4 me. Still trying to adjust to the mom life! I am working part time at the same cancer clinic. Things are going well. I am glad that they are going well 4 you guys. Your kids are so cute. Tell Jimmy HI! Love Ya.

Mike801 said...

That's so sweet...

Mike801 said...

That's so cute...

Mike801 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.