Monday, July 21, 2008

Party at the park

 A couple of my friends in my ward had babies at the same time that I did.  We decided that it would be fun to throw them a little party to celebrate them turning one.  The three of them were all born within two weeks of each other.  We decided to go to a fun park nearby.  We ate cupcakes and let the kids run around and have a good time.   

This park also has a merry-go-round that runs for free on the weekdays.  I think Wyatt rode on it alteast six times in a row.  I rode on it once with Walker and McKartnee and that was enough for me.

My friend Tara got a Beco baby carrier.  When I went to her house to visit teach her, I saw it sitting there and thought that it looked cute.  When I asked her about it, she had me try it on with Walker.  I was sold.  I had to get one.  I was still using the Baby Bjorn, but Walker is just getting too heavy.  I was always sore after wearing him for too long.  This one really distributes the weight well.   I feel it on my hips instead of in my back.  It was a little pricey,but well worth it.  I love it.




5 comments:

Spencer said...

The Beco baby carrier huh? Looks like were going to need to get Sierra one of those.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Sounds like it was a life-saver for you. I wasn't in love with my bjorn one either.

Tashina said...

Happy Birthday Walker!! Wish we were closer so we could celebrate together.

Beck said...

So fun! And yeah Amy you look hot!

Amberly said...

I can't wait to see you and cute little Walker! I'm counting the days. What a fun little party!