Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year.  The kids had a great time trick or treating with some neighbor friends.   They got a ton of candy that I keep eating.  I need to get rid of it before I eat it all.

Wyatt was set on being a dinosaur this year, and McKartnee wanted to be a princess again.  We ended up using the same dress from last year because it still fit her.  I got Walkers costume back in August on E-bay for $6.00 brand new.   It ended up being so much cuter than I thought it was going to be.  When he would walk the little tail would go back and forth.  He even won the best costume at our ward Halloween party.   





7 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! Your kids look like they are at that perfect age that trick or treating would be so much fun.

Abby said...

um..Amy you and Jimmy sure made some super cute children!! Halloween looks like it was tons of fun!! I hope I get to see you guys sometime soon!! I'm looking forward to next year spending time together again!!! Love ya

Brandon and Amber said...

That Nemo costume is way cute! Your kids are all adorable. When are you coming to Utah next???

Amy said...

Your kids are too cute, especially that little Nemo!

Team Pettijohn said...

Oh my gosh...I love the nemo costume!! Where did you get that...Hazel would of freaked out and never taken it off. After reading the other comments I guess I'm not the only one who liked it...lol.

Angie H. said...

Hey, looks like you had a great Holloween. Your kiddies look so cute all dressed up. I miss ya, when are you coming to Utah again?
love ya sweety!

Janene Christensen said...

Amy so cute, loved looking at the pics! Take care...