Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yankee's Stadium

Jimmy has been wanting to take Wyatt up to a Yankee's game before the stadium gets torn down. This last weekend he got tickets, and him, Wyatt and his dad went up to New York to the game. They had so much fun. They went into the city to look around, and took Wyatt to the big Toys R Us store. That is where they ended up spending most of their time. Once he was there he didn't want to leave. He rode the Ferris Wheel, and even said there was a huge moving dinosaur. He was in Heaven.
Then they went to the game and had a great time. It was a fun grandpa/father/son outing.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Burke Family said...

That looks like so much fun we haven't ever been to a Baseball game, but everyone I talk to says that they are so much fun! I am so excited that you guys started a blog for our class. You can go ahead and add ours. I am glad we are all keeping in touch and the reunion sounds like so much fun. If you need any help just let me know.

Abby said...

I remember Jimmy talking about that, I'm glad they got to go!!! Wyatt looks so grown up in these photos! He is so Cute!!! So, how is life on Dean Drive? I miss you guys! love ya