Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Home Evening at the Ball Game





Last night we braved it and took all three kids to the Nationals game. We thought that we would be lucky if we made it to the 5th inning, but the younger two did surprisingly well. Wyatt has been to quite a few games with Jimmy, but we weren't sure how Walker and McKartnee would do. They loved it. Walker was happy clapping, and just looking around at all the lights and people. There was a nice couple sitting behind us that helped entertain them. They even gave McKartnee a ball they got from batting practice, because it was her first game. We left at the beginning of the 7th, but I think they could have lasted the whole game. It was a fun night.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Abby said...

Oh I miss those cute faces! What A fun FHE! I loved going to the Nats games this summer! Super Fun!! I am glad you guys had fun! I hope you are doing well!! Love you guys!

Brandon and Amber said...

That looks like fun! McKartnee's hair looks so long now. Your family is super cute!

Becka and Bennett said...

We need to get together! You guys should come over for dinner sometime. I will call ya! THats awesome your kids did so well at the game! Its nice when you can finally do stuff with the kids and things can actually be enjoyable. THe kids are so so adorable! I love the picture of Walker!

Angie H. said...

Amy,
I can't belive how BIG Walker is now, he is so stinking hundsome. All your kids are so stinking cute!!! I can't what tell your back to visit agian. It was so fun in Park City! miss & Love ya!
Angie

Amberly said...

So fun! Your kids look so grown up. It seriously makes me cry! Time goes by so fast!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

What a fun tradition you guys have started. Years to come of baseball games!