Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweet Water Tavern = YUMMY!!


On Wednesday night we had a girls night out at the best restaurant in town (in my opinion), the Sweet Water Tavern. Every time that I have gone there, I have loved the food that I got, the service has been amazing, and the desert is to die for. They have these flourless chocolate waffles that are soooo yummy. ( and I wonder why I can't loose the rest of my weight) After we were done eating we just sat there and talked until the waiters were visibly wanting us to leave. Cali, my sister in law, and Kristy have been the greatest friends to me. They have definitely made living out here a lot easier. I am sad because they just split our ward, and Kristy is now in a different ward, and I won't be able to see her each Sunday. I guess that just means we need to have more girls night outs!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jason said...

Thanks for taking care of Scooter while I was gone!

Jason said...

You are the best Am!!-Cali

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It was sooo nice to get out with you two! I will resist the desire to comment on how I look in the picture.

Doug and Shayla said...

Girl's night out is definitely a must have. :) Looks like you had fun. I've been so bad at blogging lately. Hopefully I'll catch up soon. Are you coming out for Christmas?

estinger said...

Amy...I need to email Jimmy about a Washington Nationals Game but I don't know his or your email address. Could you email me with it if you have a minute? emilystinger{at}hotmail{dot}com - THANKS!

elowe said...

I absolutely love "Girls Night Out". They are mandatory!! You are darling:)

Beck said...

I love nights like that. It looked so fun and sounded so yummy!I swear being pregnant makes me want to fly to VA and try those waffles :)

I cant believe how big your baby has gotten. He is so cute! If you guys come in town for the holidays we should totally get together. I would love to see you! And you will be able to meet Alli. She will be here in 6 weeks! Not soon enough...

McConkies said...

So jealous, Amy. How fun to hang out with Cali and Kristy! Two fabulous people.
Looks like you guys have had a fun summer's end at the beach. How great.
Ramona