Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

 








 I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to the best dad and husband ever.

Growing up without a father being part of my own life, one of the most important things that I looked for in a future husband was somebody that was going to be a good father to my future kids.  I feel so blessed to have found the wonderful man that I did.  He seriously is everything that I had hoped for and more.

Here are some of my favorite things about Jimmy.  I love that he is such a hands on dad.  He loves being a part of the kids lives, and makes spending time with them his top priority.   I love watching him wrestle and play with them.  I love watching him patiently teach Wyatt how to throw a ball, or ride his bike.  I love watching him tell stories to the kids. I love and appreciate how much he helps me out with them.  He is always willing to get up in the night, change stinky diapers, let me have a girls night out. or anything else that I ask him to do.  I love that everytime I am home with the kids and Walker starts crying, McKartnee looks at me and says "I think he wants his daddy"  

Babe you are a great daddy and a great husband and I feel so blessed to have you in our lives.  Thanks for all you do for us.  I hope you had a happy fathers day!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Jimmy is such a cute dad! Isn't it great to be married to a good guy. Love ya!

Arielle said...

Hey what are you guys doing for the 4th? We're coming up to Jeff's party and I think we might come up either the night of the 3rd or early on the 4th.