Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wyatt's "four year old" Haircut


Now that Wyatt is a big 4 year old, he decided that he wanted a four year old haircut. I was sad, because I loved his long hair, but it will always grow back. He loved the mohawk we did while we were cutting it, and now every time that I do his hair he says " Mom make it stick up in the middle like when you cut it". Usually when you cut kids hair short I think it makes them look younger, but Wyatt looks alot more grown up to me. He is such a fun kid and a joy to have around.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Team Pettijohn said...

Hey Amy...or should I say Bon Jovi. (only you will get that one). I love the haircut...you are now the proud parent of a handsome little man. Your kids are so adorable, and you are the cutest mom ever! I had to explain to Matt who you were since you've never met him, and I told him how I used to sit in the front row for R.S. and laugh with you. I am such a bad example. Well Take care and Merry Christmas. Tell Jimmy hi for me.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love the mohawk! I can't believe how handsome Wyatt is with short hair too.

Brandon and Amber said...

I can't believe how much older he looks! They grow up too fast. Great job on the haircut!

The Henderson Family said...

Love the cut on him. He looks really good and like a big 4 year old! It was so fun to see you when you were here. I wish we could get together more. I miss you. Also, love your tree. It is soooo big and fat. It's great!! Merry Christmas and much love...