Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!


Jimmy is turning 29 today, so here are 29 of the many reasons that I love him: (in no order)
1. He is the best father in the world. My kids adore him.
2. He is my best friend
3. He helps me take life less seriously
4. He is very patient with me
5. He helps me with the kids at night.
6. He is funny
7. He honors his priesthood
8. He is trustworthy
9. He is a jokester
10. He says things over and over just to annoy me.
11. He would do anything to make me happy
12. He is very loyal
13. He is a great provider
14. He is very personable. He can make anybody feel comfortable around him
15. He is smart
16. He is good at figuring things out.
17. He is not afraid to try new things
18. He can fix anything around the house
19. He is always making me laugh
20. He is very easy to be around
21. He is good at reasoning with the kids (and me for that matter)
22. He respects me and my feelings
23. He likes to experiment with cooking which is really nice when I just don't want to cook
24. He can get great tickets to anything that we want to see. We have been front row to Tim McGraw twice, Rascal Flats, and Keith Urban (all ticket he got from ticket master, not off e-bay paying a fortune)
25. He is very creative. It is fun to watch the things that Wyatt and him come up with while playing together. Whenever Wyatt wants to build anything, Jimmy figures out a cool way to do it.
26. He is easy to talk to. Some of my favorite talks are when we are trying to go to sleep at night, and one of us thinks about something funny the kids did, or the pranks he pulls at work, or trying to solve world problems. Whatever it is he is always patient to listen to me, no matter how tired he is.
27. He is determined
28. He puts his family first
29. He loves to do things to help out other people.. He is a great example to me and our kids.

I could keep going and going. He is such a great husband and dad, and we are all very lucky to have him in our lives!!
Happy Birthday Baby.
I Love You!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to all of what you said Amy....The world hasnt been the same for 29 years!

Brandon and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Are you sure you're 29? At first I thought Amy wrote that you help her take life more seriously. Now that would just be plain silly! Hope you have a great day! You know, I think maybe you should leave a toilet filled with goldfish on someone's doorstep, just for old time's sake!

Kent & Beka said...

Oh- the goldfish toilet. Now that would just mean a toilet water disaster- probably with someone eating the goldfish. How times change! Anyhow, happy birthday Jimmy! We hope it was great!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Where is that toilet seat anyway? I love the list Ginger. We always knew Jimmy was a wonderful man. It's fun to hear your perspective of the man that you love. Happy Birthday Jimmy!