Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Aniversary


Friday was our five year anniversary. Jimmy and I take turns planning what to do each year. This year was his trun, and he surprised me by taking me skiing. We left the kids with his mom late Thursday night, spent the night in Frederick MD, and got up early Friday morning and drove to the ski resort. It was so much fun. I had not been skiing in years. Jimmy is the greatest guy, and the last five years have been the best five years of my life! I love you babe! Thanks for the fun time.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous--I haven't been skiing since I've lived in Utah, which is really depressing. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Team Pettijohn said...

Hey Congratulations...5 years already? Man time flies by doesn't it? Well I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

estinger said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I am so excited to see updates on you guys. If you can stay married to Jimmy for 5 years, you deserve an award...just kidding!

Spencer said...

We just found out about your blog and thought that we would let you know that we're on the blogging bandwagon too! Our address is:

www.newyorkmangums.blogspot.com

P.S. Sick air man.