Sunday, December 23, 2007

McKartnee's Birthday

Monday was McKartnee's second birthday. She got a baby doll that she loves, and a dress up that she won't even touch. Atleast she liked her doll. I guess some success is better than none right?
McKartnee is such a fun little girl. She has the cutest personality, and she is always making us laugh. We feel so blessed that she is part of our family.
It is the funniest thing, but for some reason, everytime that we sing to McKartnee she gets shy and almost cries. (I have probably traumatized her with my beautiful voice) I thought this video was cute, because she does the whole shy thing, and then when she can't blow her candle out, she does the classic "spit it out".
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

old enough for p-ssy play now baby girl, I want to enjoy undressing you then I will rub your p-ssy and make you giggle, my finger slips in you and you kick and squeal, mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice and tight I love little tight p-ssy, I work your p-ssy good and you buck and squeal then I suck it until you baby orgasm, that p-ssy belongs to me now years of fun ahead, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!