Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween




Halloween was so much fun. Wyatt told me that this year he wanted to be a shark or a whale. I looked and looked and finally found this shark costume. He was so excited and told everybody he was a great white shark. I was a little worried that McKartnee would not wear the princess costume. My friend gave me this cute little dress, so I just got the fairy wings, and the tiarra, but every time that I tried the dress on her, she would say "NO, off off, no pretty princess" I had Wyatt's old tiger costume for back up, but when she saw Wyatt and Walker dressed up, she was ok with wearing it. I thought Walker's little lion costume was too cute. The kids had alot of fun, and got TONS of candy. I will probably end up throwing half of it away. With a church party, Wyatt's school party, and then trick or treating we got more than our share.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

They all look so cute. I can't believe Wyatt is four. They grow up so fast. Give us a call when you're here for Thanksgiving.

The Henderson Family said...

Oh my heck...Too cute!!! Your little Walker is a doll. I can't believe how much McKartnee has changed. Looks like Wyatt had a fun party. You are so creative Amy. Hard to believe he is 4. I am going through the same with Kaia turing 5 last month. I sure miss you so much! It was so good to see you at Evan's blessing. I wish we could get together more often. Miss you a ton! Here is our Blog address:
http://www.hendersons-livelovelaugh.blogspot.com/