Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wyatt's First Father and Son's















Wyatt had a busy weekend, not only did he get to go the the Wizzards game, he also went to his first father and son's outing. There is a great scout camp about an hour away. They have tents and cots already set up, so you don't have to bring your own. They had a pirate ship Wyatt loved playing on, underground tunnels that were set up to look like they were going down into the sewer, a shooting range, and he even went snipe hunting for the first time. He is still talking about how much fun he had.
While the boys were out playing McKartnee, Walker and I had a fun weekend in. We went shopping, ran errands, watched a movie and ate popcorn.

3 comments:

Beth schell said...

Ging... I mean, Amy,
I found your blog off Shayla and Katie's-- I hope you don't mind the blog stalking.
My husband and I live in Austin right now but he is interviewing for jobs in the DC area and we would live in McLean with my grandma. I think I remembered that someone said y'all live there. I'd love to talk to you about it.
Congrats on the cute family!
Beth

Heather Cervantes said...

Amy I was just looking at your kids, and I think Wyatt looks like Jimmy, McKartnee looks alittle like you and as for Walker, I have no idea, I think he is a great mix.. But where did that black hair come from??? They are all so cute.

Moleff Family! said...

It was so neat to get a comment from you on my blog. You have a darling family and I am so glad things are going well. I haven;t been able to get on heathers blog for some reason. WEll great way to keep in touch!