Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Baby Is 4!





It seems like yesterday, that we brought little Wyatt home from the hospital, and now he is 4 years old. I can't believe that my baby is 4. Wyatt is such a blessing to have in our home. He is a very kind and sweet boy. Just to show how sweet he is, last night we went to the mall playground, where they have all sorts of things to climb and play on. We noticed Wyatt pulling on this little boys arms, and thought that they were arguing over the toy. When Jimmy went over, he realized that the little boy couldn't get up on the block, and Wyatt was trying to help him up. I was very proud.
I asked him a few months ago, what he wanted to do for his birthday party. Last year we had it at Mcdonalds, and I thought he would say that or Chucky Cheese, but he said "I want to have it at our house, and I want a dinosaur party". I had so much fun putting it together. We played Pin The Tail On the Dinosaur, Musical Dinosaurs, had a dinosaur pinata, and the hit of the party were these fossils that we made. I found a recipie online for fossils, and I got these dinosaur skeletons. I put the dough on the outside and let them dry. We gave each kid a tool and paintbrush, and told them that they were paleontologists, and they got to break the fossil away and take home the little skeletons. Then Wyatt helped me make paper mache ballons that we painted like eggs, and put little dinosaur toys in for their goodie bags. I even attempted to make a dinosaur cake. It turned out better than I thought it would. Overall the day was a success. Happy birthday little buddy!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Team Pettijohn said...

Hi Amy...it was good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. Matt giggled when he saw your little lion. So how is it being a mom of 3? I've only got 1 so far and I love every minute of being a mom. Well you look great. Tell Jimmy hi for me. Take Care.

Kent & Beka said...

I can't believe he is that big! It seems like yesterday you all lived here... I guess they do eventually grow up! We miss seeing you guys!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

You are so clever. It was great seeing you guys out here. I wish that we lived closer. Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think by 4 you should now what good little boys use their mouths for and boys do it best so unzip my pants, pull my c-ck out feel how hard it is for you and rub it and play with it awhile, you like it? not much longer now and it is going in your bumhole make you a big boy but for now take my c-ck in your sweet soft little mouth, lick it and suck it good until I c-m, going to love watching c-m drip from your mouth little boys look soooooooooooooooo hot like that