Tuesday, October 27, 2009

15 year Class Reunion






One of the reasons that we went to Utah this summer was for my 15 year Class reunion.
Two of my good friends and I were in charge of planning it. It was a lot of work, but it sure was fun to see everybody again. One of the guys from our class had a family night the night before at his farm, which was fun to be able to see everyone's kids. Then the night after we had a nice dinner. We didn't have as many people come as we would have wanted, but it was fun to be able to visit with those that did. I can't believe it has already been 15 years. I am getting old!

5 comments:

Wade The Rascal said...

Was great to see you Amy.

Amberly said...

I think I should wear that orange shirt more often. It makes me look like I'm the one who has "had a little work done". LOL! It was so fun and planning the reunion was worth all the work because it gave me an excuse to call you all the time!

Jana said...

Such of small world. Amberly was my neighbor in Utah and you know my sister in-law Amber.I was talking to Tenille Matos the other day and we got talking about pilates and she mentioned that you do them. I was wondering where you go and how much the sessions are.

http://www.vipluxuryphones.com/ said...

good blog :))

Unknown said...

expediteur a ete rapide et le regard est agreable, je le commander a partir again.day debut de l'aide Mocassins dior homme site chaussures baskets