Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catch Up Time



OK, I am the worst blogger ever! I seriously don't know when I used to find the time to blog. I have got some major catch up to do.
This has been the season of injuries for us. Right before Christmas Wyatt and McKartnee were chasing each other. Wyatt ran and jumped on the couch, and overshot it right into our windowseal. He split his eye right open right below his eyebrow. We had to take him in for stitches.
Then while we were at Disney World, McKartnee was walking with her eyes closed, and hit right into a pole that had a metal loop on it. It split her forehead open, and we spent the morning in the first aid place. Luckily our brother in law is a Dr and came to her rescue. It was deep, but she got away with the butterfly bandage.
I hope it is not true when they say things come in three's. Hopefully we have had our share.

2 comments:

Doug and Shayla said...

Oh, that is so sad. Luckily, it wasn't worse in both cases. Your kids sound a lot like mine; crazy, super-active and poor Hailey has totally taken after me in the clutz department. :) You've inspired me to get back to blogging. I have SO much to blog about, but no time! It was fun to read your posts.

Jenny said...

Oh man! That stinks you guys had so many injuries, I hope things have calmed down in that way.